Dr. Naeem Ahmed Mahoto
Department of Software Engineering
One-Day Workshop: “Python on Data Science and Machine Learning”
Data is everywhere. In fact, the amount of digital data that exists is growing at a rapid rate, doubling every two years, and changing the way we live. Data is growing faster than ever before and by the year 2020, about 1.7 megabytes of new information will be created every second for every human being on the planet. Which makes it extremely important to at least know the basics of the field. After all, here is where our future lies.
This workshop provides fundamental concepts of Python and its use for the Data Science and Machine Learning. The objective of the workshop is to provide hands-on practice to get skills for Data Sciences and Machine Learning with Python.
- A brief Introduction to fundamentals of python
- Hands-on Practice for Data Science with Python
- Introduction Machine learning
- Hands-on Practice to learn and get skills of Artificial Intelligence
- Python 2.7
- PyCharm Community Edition
- Participants should be familiar with basic programing knowledge
- Participants have sound knowledge worth working with designing and analysis of algorithms
Resource Person: Dr.Naeem Manjhoto