CALL FOR TUTORIALS
We invite you to submit tutorial proposals on any topic of the IMTIC’18 Conference. An ideal tutorial proposal should focus on one of the areas of the conference and will be presented by domain expert(s) to attract a large audience. A tutorial should be comprehensive, informative, and appealing to IMTIC’18 attendees.
Each tutorial will be half-day long. Tutorial instructors must make a commitment to prepare the tutorial materials (e.g., slides) that reflect the high quality standard of IMTIC’18. All tutorials will be featured prominently in the conference program.
A tutorial proposal is limited to 3 pages and should include at least the following:
– The title of the tutorial.
– The name(s) and affiliation(s) of the instructor(s).
– A description of the tutorial scope, the intended audience, and what new knowledge and perspectives the audience will gain by attending the tutorial.
– Any other information (e.g., previous tutorials given, a complete CV) that will assist the Chairs to adequately review the tutorial proposal.
Tutorial proposals should be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org
If a tutorial proposal is accepted, the presenter will be given travel expenses (economy class), local hospitality including pick and drop (from airport to conference venue during the stay), food, etc.
Deadline for tutorial submission: Closed
Notification of acceptance: Announced
Tutorial participation: Opened
- Irfan Ahmed Halepoto, MUET, Pakistan. ([email protected])
- Asif Ali Shah, MUET, Pakistan. ([email protected])
- Ali Asghar Memon, MUET, Pakistan
- Faheem Yar Khuwar, MUET, Pakistan.
- Naeem A. Mahoto, MUET, Pakistan.
- Attiya Baqai, MUET, Pakistan.
- Abdul Qadir Ansari, MUET, Pakistan.
- Syed Mohsin Ali Shah, MUET, Pakistan.
- Ahsan Ansari, MUET, Pakistan.