CALL FOR POSTERS
IMTIC’18 invites you to submit a 2-page extended abstract for consideration for its student poster session. The extended abstract should describe the research problem, proposed solution and preliminary results. Areas of interest include but are not limited to the conference topics available here.
Three best posters will be awarded cash prizes and Certificates. Awards will be based on originality, content, paper and poster quality. Poster abstracts are not treated as regular technical papers. However,the poster papers will be published locally.
The authors of all accepted poster papers will be required to prepare a poster for the session.
2 ft horizontally and 3 ft vertically Wooden Frame.
|Abstract Poster Submission Deadline:|
|16 APRIL- 2018|
|Notification of acceptance:||23 APRIL- 2018|
|Final Submission:||24 APRIL- 2018|
|Poster Presentation Session:||26 April, 2018 |
Central Library [Online Research Center]-MUET.
- A 2-page extended abstract is required for submission. Extended abstract must be formatted to the IEEE conference paper format. Click here to guidelines for templates using 9 pt or larger in WORD or PDF format.
- Poster abstract (Extended) are limited to 2 pages.
- Please email your poster abstract as a WORD or PDF attachment with the subject line reading
“IMTIC 2018 POSTER SUBMISSION-Author(s)’ last name(s)” to Poster Chairs (mentioned below in Correspondence section).
- After Poster Acceptance Email, poster participation Fees may be deposited.
- Fill the Online Registration form (Mentioned below).
Rs. 3000/- (For 06 students)
ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
It is mandatory for every participant to fill out the registration form in order to get a printed card on his/her name during the conference. Please provide registration information on the online form (For Poster Participant).
Please note the followings.
- The Registration would be confirmed only after receiving of the registration payment.
- For Particpants (Poster Sessions): In order to get registered each author has to submit separate form.
- Please send the scanned copy of the payment proof (Pay Order/ Online Deposit Slip/ Online Transaction) here ([email protected]) mentioning “IMTIC’18 Poster Session Registration Fees Proof” in the email “subject”.
- For Authors: Also mention Author Name, Email ID and Title of the paper in all correspondence.
- For Participants: Also mention Participant Full Name with City Name in all correspondence.
- Nafeesa Bohra, TL Engg, MUET,PK
- Nighat Arbab, MUET, PK
- Mir Shah Nawaz, CS Engg, MUET, PK
- Aamir Soomro, EL, MUET, PK
- N P Chowdhry, BM Engg. MUET, Pakistan
- Sajjad Ahmed Memon, TL Engg, MUET,PK
- Qasim Arain, BUPT, China
- Muhammad Ali Shah, MUET,PK