Team Lead, User Experience, at Canadian Institute for Health Information (CIHI). I am a UX professional with 8+ years of experience in UX Strategy, User Research, Usability Testing, Data analysis, Interaction design, and Web project management.
Previously, I was working as Senior UX and Usability Advisor with Alberta Health Service (AHS), Calgary, Alberta.
I also served as a local leader of the renowned UX organization - Interaction Design Foundation (IDF)'s Calgary Chapter. I was also a board member of the 5th International Conference on Design, User Experience and Usability http://2016.hci.international/duxu Before AHS,
I was working at INRS Montreal Canada and my job was focused on trying and testing advanced and novel UX methods including eye-tracking and bio-physiological tools for the assessment of the multimedia ( audio and video) quality of experience.
Education: I have done Ph.D. in (HCI-Quality of User Experience) from Telecom & Management School (TMSP) Paris France.
I speak at and attend international UX conferences and events, sharing my passion for innovation in digital media and web user experience.
I specialize in:
UX Methods: Usability testing, Remote usability, Heuristic Analysis, First impression testing, Navigation testing, First-click, Comparative Analysis, Competitive Analysis, Web surveys, Stakeholder interviews, Card sorting, Mobile/Responsive Usability testing, and Eye Tracking
- UX Tools: Morae, Loop11, TryMyUI, 3M eye tracking, SMI eye-tracking system, UX Recorder Data Analysis: Statistics, Qualitative and Quantitative data analysis.
- Text Mining Interaction Design: Personas, Epics, User Stories, Scenarios, Task Analysis, User Journeys, Wireframes, and Prototypes.
- Design tools: Mockflow, Balsamiq, Axure, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Analytic tools: Google Analytic, WebTrend , Search Analytic Neuromarketing.
- Physiological Tools: EEG, NIRS, Eye tracking.